Old 28-03-2016, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Storm Katie damage?

On 28/03/2016 08:58, BobHobden wrote:
Woke up to find out old Camellia tree ripped out of the ground. So sad
to see an old friend that dominated our small garden now covering
literally half of it, even sadder that it was in full flower. So lots of
work when the wind dies down before we can see what other damage has
been done.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

Obviously as it has closed the M6 there has been a lot of rain and rind
here, however we slept through it. From the house I cannot see any
damage, too wet and windy to venture out yet!