Old 28-03-2016, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Storm Katie damage?

On 28/03/2016 08:58, BobHobden wrote:
Woke up to find out old Camellia tree ripped out of the ground. So sad
to see an old friend that dominated our small garden now covering
literally half of it, even sadder that it was in full flower. So lots of
work when the wind dies down before we can see what other damage has
been done.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

So sorry to hear that, Bob. It's surprising how close one can feel to a
plant, esp an old friend. We both talk to one or two favourite trees
here, so I can imagine how gutted you feel.
I do hope there is no further damage.
--
Spider
On high ground in SE London