Old 30-03-2016, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Storm Katie damage?

"BobHobden" wrote in message
Woke up to find out old Camellia tree ripped out of the ground. So sad to
see an old friend that dominated our small garden now covering literally
half of it, even sadder that it was in full flower. So lots of work when
the wind dies down before we can see what other damage has been done.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

Not too bad here in Leics, escaped the worst. One Lilac and one damson tree
leaning. The damsons are maybe 60 years old, planted when the house was
built, so every time we have a bad storm another one bites the dust :-(