Old 30-03-2016, 10:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default A load of s**t

On 03/29/2016 07:07 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Arrived in my yard yesterday afternoon ... barn scrapings , from goats ,
sheep , chickens/ducks/other fowl . Another is coming today , this stuff has
been composting in place for who knows how long . This comes from a
neighbor I shared seeds and advice with , young fellow that's just getting
started in gardening for food . I'm doing what I can to positively affect
his experience ...

"scat" is polite farmer talk for s**t. :-)

Worked for a farm animal pharmacy for a while. They
used the word "scat" so much that the 12 year old
inside me actually stopped chuckling. "Did you
check their scat to see if ..."