Old 04-04-2016, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Poorly Phal

In article -
september.org, says...

Hi,

Over the last couple of weeks one of my phal orchids has gone
off.

The latest leaf has become brown and soft in the middle and
seems to be spreading quickly. So far the other leaves seem OK,
but a close look shows that one may be about to go the same
way.

Apart from throwing it away, is there anything I can do?

Hopefully, this is the link to a pictu

www.flickr.com/photos/139948773@N07

Sorry, but I can not work out how to put in a "proper" link.

Ignore the laast line of the initial message, the link does
seem to work for me at least!

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales