Old 06-04-2016, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Daffodils

In article , messageboards@j-
towill.co.uk says...

At least here, in North Staffordshire and South Cheshire the daffodils
have excelled themselves. they are a picture everywhere and in gay
profusion. After a weird start they have come good!

Our's are fine, been good around the area for weeks, just a tad
late for St Davids day.

My neighbour's lawn has a mass of dafs on it - usually. This
year there is quite a lot of leaves and only one flower. He is
new, and last year I suspect he may have cut the lawn too early
to allow the dafs to set properly. Previous occupant used to
cut round the groups.

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales