Old 06-04-2016, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hils[_2_] Hils[_2_] is offline

Default Daffodils

On 06/04/16 16:46, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
Broadback wrote:
At least here, in North Staffordshire and South Cheshire the daffodils
have excelled themselves. they are a picture everywhere and in gay
profusion. After a weird start they have come good!

I'm in Cheshire. My daffodils are all leaves, only a few flowers.

Multiple banks of daffodils in north Bristol were in full flower in the
third week of February. As this was replicated only partially elsewhere
in the area, I'm wondering if they were an early-flowering variety.