Old 08-04-2016, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Large mice or rats attacking my peas

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:

Thanks Nick.How do I get rid of vole mice.I have already left out

'Nipper' mouse traps with peanut butter,but they prefer the peas.

Bait that attracts mice doesn't necessarily work for voles. The RHS
suggest pieces of carrot or apple for voles. Lots of useful stuff
about dealing with both mice and voles on the RHS web site
https://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile?pid=792

Yup. They are almost entirely vegetarian, and peanut butter works
better on omnivores (like mice). I think that I used apple when
I had to get rid of some.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.