Old 08-04-2016, 09:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default A load of s**t

George Shirley wrote:
I credit the head whacking for my IQ, she jarred my brain enough to get
me through high school and college over a thirty year span. G Now I'm
just another retired old fart living on his youth. If I had known I was
going to live this long I would have saved more money. Yeah, that's my
story and I'm sticking to it.

It's a beautiful morning in SE Texas, temp is right around 64F, no rain,
a bit of clouds. The garden is doing well, I think we will go get some
store bought groceries today.

it's been cold here. spring is trying, just slowly gaining
ground this year. we might hit 50F sometime this week. a few
nights still below freezing.

songbird