Old 08-04-2016, 10:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default A load of s**t

On 4/8/2016 3:09 PM, songbird wrote:
George Shirley wrote:
I credit the head whacking for my IQ, she jarred my brain enough to get
me through high school and college over a thirty year span. G Now I'm
just another retired old fart living on his youth. If I had known I was
going to live this long I would have saved more money. Yeah, that's my
story and I'm sticking to it.

It's a beautiful morning in SE Texas, temp is right around 64F, no rain,
a bit of clouds. The garden is doing well, I think we will go get some
store bought groceries today.

it's been cold here. spring is trying, just slowly gaining
ground this year. we might hit 50F sometime this week. a few
nights still below freezing.

songbird

We're awaiting the further influx of Californians to Texas as they flee
the great liberal surge. We're still got room for you songbird and it's
warm here and the garden is a-growing. Fertilized the growing stuff
today as they were looking a bit puny. Fish fertilizer seems to help
them though.

The dawg and I had a nice afternoon nap and awoke to find the lady of
the house was gone somewhere but left a note that said she would really
be back soon. I checked to see if the credit card was missing and it's
not so things will probably be okay. G I shiver to think of another
load of plants being brought onto this small property. The dawg assured
me everything would be okay but she's a female too.