Old 09-04-2016, 12:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default A load of s**t

George Shirley wrote:
We're awaiting the further influx of Californians to Texas as they flee
the great liberal surge. We're still got room for you songbird and it's
warm here and the garden is a-growing. Fertilized the growing stuff
today as they were looking a bit puny. Fish fertilizer seems to help
them though.

thanks George! i really do like it here...
if i moved someplace for the sake of comfort it would
be the tropics, then i could study the many ant species,
drink dark spiced rum and sweat off about 30lbs.

The dawg and I had a nice afternoon nap and awoke to find the lady of
the house was gone somewhere but left a note that said she would really
be back soon. I checked to see if the credit card was missing and it's
not so things will probably be okay. G I shiver to think of another
load of plants being brought onto this small property. The dawg assured
me everything would be okay but she's a female too.

when you are surrounded...

songbird