Old 15-04-2016, 03:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Question for Ammonium Sulphate users

On 15/04/16 14:45, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
I got a bag to try on my lawn. The instructions said to use a number
(which I can't recall right now - 25 maybe) of grams per square metre.
Trouble is, I've no idea what that looks like. If anyone here uses it,
can you tell me how many teaspoons you use :-)

About 3 slightly heaped. Basically, it doesn't matter as it's not
critical. But better to do slightly less than more, as too much could
"burn" the lawn. Some interesting comments here (particularly the third
one by Hoots):
http://www.lawnsite.com/threads/anyo...ulfate.243198/

--

Jeff