Old 16-04-2016, 01:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dan S. MacAbre Dan S. MacAbre is offline

Default Question for Ammonium Sulphate users

Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
I got a bag to try on my lawn. The instructions said to use a number
(which I can't recall right now - 25 maybe) of grams per square metre.
Trouble is, I've no idea what that looks like. If anyone here uses it,
can you tell me how many teaspoons you use :-)

Thanks everyone for the advice. We don't have kitchen scales, since
both the missus and I believe that 'the spoonful' is an accurate enough
measure. I do have digital luggage scales (wouldn't dare go on holiday
without one, these days), which just might be accurate enough, but I'm
not going to bet a huge amount of money on it.