Old 17-04-2016, 02:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default spring flowers

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 19:41:48 -0400, Dan Espen
wrote:

Brooklyn1 writes:

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 12:34:28 -0400, Dan Espen
wrote:

songbird writes:

Brooklyn1 wrote:
Earthworms don't eat leaves, certainly not living plant leaves.

"earthworm", i used the terms "worm" and "compost
worm".

Compost worms are "Eisenia fetida".
Also known as: redworm, brandling worm, panfish worm, trout worm, tiger
worm, red wiggler worm, red californian earth worm

having raised such creatures for many years i think
i can tell what they eat...

According to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisenia_fetida

they are adapted to eating decaying organic matter.
That doesn't sound like "living plant leaves".

i also raise earthworms.

i usually don't bother replying to you because you are
so often wrong.

Worse than wrong is rude. No idea why he can't carry on
a discussion without name calling. The sign of a small
intellect.

Small intellect would be you, I did no name calling.

To be clear, you were just rude and it was uncalled for.
You do a lot of name calling.

Actually it's you who are rude. Once again, earthworms do not eat
leaves. The insect larva that do eat leaves are NOT worms.
Catapillars are NOT worms. You don't want to know the names I've
reserved for the likes of you and your know nothing ilk. You don't do
gardening, no one here has seen your garden because you're ashamed to
show your pitiful garden. As best I can tell you may have a small pot
with a dying plant in the one small window of your ghetto basement
apt.