Old 21-04-2016, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Michael Uplawski Michael Uplawski is offline

Default Glyphosate and the EU

Everybody has a cancer here.
Those dead and those currently dying have all been chemical farmers. My
father in law was an agricultural worker who died from leukemia in the
cereal-desert of the Yvelinnes, his wife followed with a few more
diversified forms of cancer.

This is all just normal and as the life-expectation in our western
countries diminishes anyway, just confirms a natural trend. There is
always a way to ... whatever, I guess.

There is just one law, which cannot be invalidated, and that concerns
the definition of progress, which nowadays has nothing to do with the
human condition, just like sophistry has changed its meaning.

I have to accept it and keep my mouth shut.

You already won against my argumentation. Go ahead and stay happy.
--
Location: Lower Normandy (Orne), France
GnuPG brainpoolP512r1/5C2A258D 2015-10-02 [expires: 2017-10-01]