Old 24-04-2016, 02:31 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Dead is beautiful !

On 4/23/2016 8:18 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
If it's the weeds under the black plastic you laid down to kill 'em . I'm
slackin' this year , still haven't got my seedlings in the ground . But the
ground is ready and so are the seedlings , the weeds are dead , and a nice
layer of straw will help insure they stay that way . Looks like it'll be
Tuesday when I plant ... probably in the rain because every day it doesn't I
need to be workin' on getting the new kitchen dried in .
Today we got most of the walls sheathed with OSB/blandex . Trusses are
built ...

I get tired just reading your emails Snag. It's been a long time since I
built anything but the raised beds in the backyard.

We've gone two days without rain but the forecast says more tomorrow and
the rest of the week. I hope it's not another deluge.