Old 24-04-2016, 04:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Dead is beautiful !

George Shirley wrote:
On 4/23/2016 8:18 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
If it's the weeds under the black plastic you laid down to kill
'em . I'm slackin' this year , still haven't got my seedlings in the
ground . But the ground is ready and so are the seedlings , the
weeds are dead , and a nice layer of straw will help insure they
stay that way . Looks like it'll be Tuesday when I plant ...
probably in the rain because every day it doesn't I need to be
workin' on getting the new kitchen dried in . Today we got most
of the walls sheathed with OSB/blandex . Trusses are built ...

I get tired just reading your emails Snag. It's been a long time
since I built anything but the raised beds in the backyard.

We've gone two days without rain but the forecast says more tomorrow
and the rest of the week. I hope it's not another deluge.

It's probably not going to happen but I hope the rain here holds off for a
few more days . If I can get the trusses up and set and get the roof decking
on I'll be a happy camper . The last rain we got was like an inch in under
an hour , had water coming into the living room thru the opening I made in
the SW wall - most of that wall comes out , she likes "open concept" .
--
Snag