Old 25-04-2016, 03:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Dead is beautiful !

~misfit~ wrote:
[snipped]

LOL!!! I thought you were talking about something else.

(I used to be a necrophilliac until my girldfriend split.)

No ... but I pulled back the vinyl (pool liner material) that was covering
part of the garden today , and there was nothing living under there but
crickets and earthworms . Delightfully dead !
So this afternoon I set out the peppers (Habs , japs , red bells) , the
Mortgage Lifter tomatoes and 2 beefsteaks that were in with the red peppers
.. Planted acorn squash , zukes , and some okra . Tomorrow I'l do the rest of
the 'maters and plant a bunch more stuff . I'm having a hard time deciding
which field peas , I only have 6 varieties ...

--
Snag