Old 30-04-2016, 11:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Planting a 16ft Leylandi - HELP

Dazzamancs wrote:

I have a very large garden and I have purchased a 16ft Leylandi which is
going to be 40 meter away from any building structure. But I dont know
how to plant it.

You are speaking of a totally valueless weed... makes a quick growing
hedge that doesn't live long and is susceptable to many diseases.
You'd have done much better buying a 2' tall seedling for like $2...
actually you'd have done far better not buying that weed at all.