Old 03-05-2016, 12:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] aeshadatta@gmail.com is offline

Default Blue porterweed getting too many ants!

Hi, I love in zone 10. My blue porterweed plant is attracting so many ants. I have sprayed it twice with insecticidal soap (made with neem oil) but the ants just come back in a couple of hours. The plant is doing fine but I am afraid the ant will damage the buds. Also some leaves on the plant are light in colour and are getting dry at the edges. What's going on with it?