Old 05-05-2016, 12:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
Dan S. MacAbre[_2_] Dan S. MacAbre[_2_] is offline

Default lawnmower advice

Robert Harvey wrote:
Roger Mills wrote:

My lawn is roughly 12m by 5.5m because at the moment it is all grass.
I hope in time, there will be a smaller lawn, ......

In a similar situation, I bought a second-hand petrol mower for about
£30 at a car boot sale. Works a treat.

Try this:
http://www.wolfgarten-tools.co.uk/30...cylinder-mower

I got a hand push mower a few years ago, and it is easily the best mower
I've had. Much easier than I thought it would be, and it's dead easy to
get out and put away afterwards. Have to keep the blades oiled, though,
otherwise it screeches a bit, which I find embarassing :-)