Old 07-05-2016, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default App for independent Nurseries

My NiN subscription runs out next month and I shan't be renewing it, so
this is just to let urglers know that the App Bob Hobden posted about
and that I followed up on, will be going 'live' quite soon. I'll let
Bob know about it so that he can post here for anyone interested. The
idea is that it will be free to download and is free to join if you're
an independent nursery. If you have a nursery you'd like included,
please email the nursery at with name and
contact details.

Aside from that, thank you to all those urglers who have become friends
both online, in real life and now on Facebook. I have been very lucky
and made some genuine friendships and met some lovely people as a
result of my 17+ years on urg. I hope friendly urglers coming to Devon
will contact me and let me know if they can find a bit of time to spare
to visit us.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com