Old 07-05-2016, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Flower Identity

On 07/05/2016 09:59, Hils wrote:
The cowslips are the awkward ones, as I don't like to mow them until
they've finished flowering, by which time the grass is quite long. The
other flowers don't mind so much being mowed. Spring isn't really spring
without cowslips though, and appearing where they will is part of their
thing.

I've given up, and I mow some of the cowslips.

But my wife is getting cross with me putting little sticks in to mark
the bee orchids. Must be over a dozen now.

Andy