Old 07-05-2016, 11:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default App for independent Nurseries

On 2016-05-07 20:48:29 +0000, Vir Campestris said:

On 07/05/2016 19:25, sacha wrote:
My NiN subscription runs out next month and I shan't be renewing it,

Other (free) news servers are available.

Andy

I know but thank you for reminding me. Unfortunately, after many years
in newsgroups I think things really have moved on. I resisted it for a
long time and I have a very soft spot for urg but...to be frank, the
pool from which it is drawn now is extremely small and the dialogue
very reptitive. For all of you who shun e.g. Facebook's many
gardening groups and remain here, I do wish you all well and I thank
you very sincerely for all that I've gained from urg, not least of
which is my husband! The late and very much lamented David Poole was
responsible for me meeting and marrying Ray and that happened through
urg, just after I moved to Devon and David recommended that I visit
this nursery. We miss him very much indeed and have a lot to thank him
for as I thank all urglers for everything I've learned here.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com