Old 13-05-2016, 06:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank Frank is offline

Default spray bottle?

On 5/13/2016 11:48 AM, Ecnerwal wrote:
In article , Frank "frank
wrote:

No wands but not messy. Not sure how 20% vinegar affects skin but
suspect it is not a big problem.

I suspect you haven't read the MSDS...

Why should I? I'm not the one working with it.
But, did google up a couple and worse than I would have thought since
you can drink 5% acetic acid.
Also suspect that this concentration has not been fully tested and they
use the worst warnings from 100% acetic acid.
I write SDS's and when confronted with the situation where the mixture
has not been tested do this all the time.