Old 15-05-2016, 12:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
[email protected] Nopenothere@void.net is offline

Default rain sprinkled peony bud

On Sun, 15 May 2016 10:23:55 +0200, Willi_9
wrote:

photographed 10 days ago. They didn't change much since then due to the
cold weather.

Nice photo Willi.

We definitely are not having any issues with the cold here. Temps
are bumping up against the 90° mark every day already. The spring
garden is mostly burned up from the sun. A few of the heat tolerant
broccolli plants are not quite ready and I left a few collard plants
growing. Although collards prefer cool weather and are somewhat tough
when eaten this time of year.

The cherry and grape tomatoes are still producing nicely. I take a
small bag of them to work every second or third day. They too will
stop producing before too much longer due to the heat. The plants will
grow like weeds if I keep watering them, but no tomatoes will form.
Just too hot for the flowers to pollinate.

Tampa Bob