Old 16-05-2016, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Strangest thing you have done in the garden?

On 16/05/16 19:11, Judith in England wrote:
What is the strangest thing you have done in the garden (not gardening necessarily)?

I once woke up in the middle of the garden in the middle of the night sitting at the
garden table. I was totally naked with cigar in one hand and cup of tea in the other.

Well, strictly speaking /you/ weren't doing anything. You were
unconsciously moving and found yourself in the garden. Now if, of your
own volition, you'd taken a cigar and cup of tea into the garden well,
that would be strange.

Unless, of course, you were Bill Clinton in another existence...

--

Jeff