Old 17-05-2016, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BobHobden BobHobden is offline

Default Strangest thing you have done in the garden?

"Judith in England" wrote

What is the strangest thing you have done in the garden (not gardening
necessarily)?

I once woke up in the middle of the garden in the middle of the night
sitting at the
garden table. I was totally naked with cigar in one hand and cup of tea in
the other.

Well I did fall in our 3,000 gal pond one winter and came up covered in
slime, once I climbed out (not easy) Sue refused to let me in the house
dripping wet slime so I had to strip off out on the patio.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.