Old 18-05-2016, 04:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] eastman5063@gmail.com is offline

Default Agressive grass in lawn

Hi.

I have a patch of very agressive grass spreading into the rest of my lawn. It is rather broad bladed and maybe a bit lighter in color than most grasses. A specific quality is that it has a strange pungent smell when mowed, almost like hot plastic. I have heavily applied a crabgrass targeting dry weed 'n feed type of product by Fertilome but it has had no visible effect. Can anyone tell me what this stuff might be?

thanks!