Old 19-05-2016, 02:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Problems removing leaves from gravel?

rosswhillis writes:

Hi Garden Banter Members,

My name is Ross Whillis and I am a product designer.

Recently I have been working on a product which removes leaves from
gravel without removing or displacing the gravel. The design picked up
an award in last years James Dyson Awards making the international top
20!

If anyone is experiencing issues removing leaves from their gravel I
want to hear from you. Your feedback is very valuable.

http://tinyurl.com/zbf4jwx

Lots of leaves, lots of gravel.
I use a back pack blower.
Works great.
What I could use is a larger container for moving the piles of
leaves to the compost pile. Tarps are a waste of time.

BTW, you posted to Garden Banter, but that site is gated to
Usenet, rec.gardens where I read and replied.

--
Dan Espen