Old 19-05-2016, 06:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Problems removing leaves from gravel?

Brooklyn1 writes:

Dan Espen wrote:
rosswhillis writes:
Dan Espen[_2_ Wrote:
rosswhillis writes:

My name is Ross Whillis and I am a product designer.

Recently I have been working on a product which removes leaves from
gravel without removing or displacing the gravel.

You'd do far better working on a product for removing gravel... only
an utter imbecile places gravel in a garden... after raking stones
from my soil I'd have to be brain dead to put stones back.

I can always count on you throw around random insults.
I've got gravel instead of mulch in some places.
Nice shiny white marble chips.
It looks nice and does not splash up onto the
foundation when hit by rain.

So, I'm an idiot.

--
Dan Espen