Old 22-05-2016, 12:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default collecting melon seeds question

On 05/21/2016 06:56 AM, George Shirley wrote:
On 5/21/2016 2:23 AM, T wrote:
On 05/20/2016 04:34 PM, George Shirley wrote:
generally toast and eat the cantaloupe seeds

Shell and all?

I eat Pumpkin seeds (they are really squash seeds) all
the time, but they are hulled.

No, we spit out the shell. Just crack them between your teeth and ptoo
the shell, chew the innards and do it again.

Just like a pumpkin seed then.

A beautiful Saturday morning here in Harris Cty, TX, what a change from
yesterday's intermittent rain.

I'm trouble shooting a fifteen year old computer and have come to the
conclusion that that sucker is truly dead. At least I got all the good
stuff off of it. Nothing lasts forever I reckon.

I do that kind of stuff for a living. Ping me if you need any advice.
I fixed the probable last DOS computer in the county last December.

Thank you for helping me with all the gardening stuff!
-T