Old 22-05-2016, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
philgurr philgurr is offline

Default wallflowers from seed?

"Phil L" wrote in message
Having ordered some Linaria seeds from an ebay seller, I found i could order something
else for a paltry sum inc free delivery so I opted for some wallflower seeds.

After googling, it seems that these plants are normally supplied in 'plugs' - none of
the half dozen or so seed outlets, Suttons, fothergill's etc supply seeds, why is
this? - Have I purchased a pig in a poke?

See Fothergill's 2016 catalogue p.192, Sutton's 2016 catalogue p.80..............

Phil