Old 23-05-2016, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
66oldgit 66oldgit is offline

Default wallflowers from seed?

On Sunday, 22 May 2016 18:53:39 UTC+1, Phil L wrote:
Having ordered some Linaria seeds from an ebay seller, I found i could order
something else for a paltry sum inc free delivery so I opted for some
wallflower seeds.

After googling, it seems that these plants are normally supplied in
'plugs' - none of the half dozen or so seed outlets, Suttons, fothergill's
etc supply seeds, why is this? - Have I purchased a pig in a poke?

virtually all my Wallflower plants have dropped seed, which regrow into more plants, but think you need them fresh from the plant, or stick some cuttings in, they mostly take!