Old 25-05-2016, 12:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default collecting melon seeds question

In article ,
George Shirley wrote:

I'm looking for some beef seeds. G

Unless you are one of the unfortunate folks with Celiac, grow wheat,
make seitan. I still eat meat, but a well-seasoned hunk of "wheat meat"
is not something I'm averse to - I've had knockwurst that were identical
in flavor and texture to the real thing. Not quite going to get there
for a plain grilled steak, but any seasoned dish it can be awfully
close, and beats the heck out of tofu 10 times out of 10.