Old 26-05-2016, 07:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default collecting melon seeds question

On 05/26/2016 11:15 AM, T wrote:
On 05/26/2016 10:10 AM, George Shirley wrote:
On 5/26/2016 11:46 AM, T wrote:
On 05/25/2016 06:51 AM, George Shirley wrote:
I'm going to do it my way. G

Ha! A valiant effort! Did SWMBO roll her eyes? (I got
me one too. The more they love you, the bossier they get.)

I was eating healthy, organic stuff when I had all those strokes.

Organic "healthy carbs" (there is no such thing) gave me Diabetes.

Get your homocysteine checked. Nag, Nag, Nag.

We're enrolled in the only five star Medicare Advantage Plan in the
United States, Kelsey-Seybold. They take good care of us. I'm in the
middle of a prolonged nuclear testing for my heart, it is a PITA but
might help with some of the health problems I have.

I've been carrying diabetes around since the early nineties and had my
first heart attack even earlier than that. It all comes from eating the
white man's food. Luckily I have a grandson who hunts so we get venison,
wild pig, etc. occasionally.

Hi George,

Yum!

I have a customer that hunts. Sometimes I score some wild
meat, but only once or twice a year. The rest of the
time, I am on grass fed beef. Have not figured out
what seeds that are using to grow them yet. I think
they are holding out on me. :-)

And you actually have to ask/demand they check your homocysteine,
as they don't make any money off the treatment. It is a sad
commentary on our medical establishment, but you have to demand
the test anyway. And they will try to talk you out of it.
Again, no money involved.

Look up homocysteine on the web. It is probably what was
responsible for your strokes and heart attacks. Maybe not, but
check the damned thing anyway!

And if it is high and they won't tell you the treatment, I will.

Nag, nag, nag. Hey, nagging is kind of fun!
-T

And you DO NOT want me to tell SWMBO !!!