Old 28-05-2016, 03:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Mulching downsides

On 5/28/2016 9:08 AM, songbird wrote:
George Shirley wrote:
Yesterday and the day before we received right at nine inches of rain.
Most of the roadways around us were flooded so we stayed home except for
a run to the stupor market near by to get in some grub.

Looks like there may be more rain today.

i washed the car yesterday and waxed it this morning.
first time i've washed or waxed it in many years, it was
looking pretty sad... sits outside, no cover, plus all
the farmers have been planting so a lot of dust and also
spring pollen in the air. and of course, plenty of bird
poo.

if that's not a rain dance what is? as i was trying to
wipe off the last bit of wax a quick storm came through.

i can go out now and finish. i have some wax left-over
to use up so i will do the hood and top a second time.
i don't know if it makes all that much difference, but
i'd like to get rid of the container.

we need a lot more rain. forecast is calling for it,
but we'll see...

songbird

Be careful about what you pray for. Weather folk say more rain coming
this coming week and maybe more.