Old 29-05-2016, 12:23 PM
Joey Joey is offline
Registered User

Default Monkey tree

Have around a 15ft monkey tree at side of house. Looking at it now the branches are brown but tips of branches are green. Don't understand why this has happened as haven't done anything to disrupt roots. Noticed great hard lumps of sap out of the trunk really worried and don't know how to treat the tree? It used to look really green and healthy but now it's brown and I'm concerned why it's changed. Any advice on what to do? I'm not an expert on gardening and don't know what to do, came across this web site in the hope of getting some advice. Would like to send a photo of tree but still getting the hang of this web site. Kind regards.