Old 01-06-2016, 09:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
News[_3_] News[_3_] is offline

Default lawnmower advice

In message , Stephen
writes

I will look to replace it in the near future. I was thinking of a
Honda petrol mower but I notice that the cheaper models have a steel
deck that reviewers say rusts.

I bought one of the cheaper Honda petrol mowers a few (at least five)
years ago, and must say I am delighted with it. Easy to start, and does
exactly what it should do. No signs of rust yet. The only minus is the
size of the collection bag which is not terribly large.

--
Graeme