Old 02-06-2016, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Glyphosate again

On 02/06/16 19:18, David Rance wrote:
On Thu, 2 Jun 2016 16:26:30 Martin wrote:

On Thu, 2 Jun 2016 15:03:54 +0100, Big Les Wade wrote:

Latest from Commission he
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release...16-2011_en.htm

For those unaccustomed to Eurospeak, it says:

SNIP

It is in normal English. We don't need your interpretation.

Yes we do. It was an excellent précis.

David

Yes and no. What I think Les missed was the interesting comment
"minimise the use of the substance in public parks, public playgrounds
and gardens". Now I thought it had been decided that glyphosate was to
be *banned* from public use, and that decision had already been made. If
so, why is the word "minimised" used, rather than "stop"?

--

Jeff