Old 02-06-2016, 11:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Update!!

It's starting to rain again, we saw the sun for about an hour. Main drag
in front of our subdivision is flooding again both north and south of
us. Luckily there's a supermarket in between so we won't starve.

Garden looks really good, grass is growing faster than we can mow it,
dog dances on the porch occasionally, waiting for a break in the rain.
She's also ticked off because she can't go for a walk. Good ol' Harris
Cty, TX.

Looked at the rain falling where we used to live in Louisiana, it's
catching hell too. Big difference is most of the town we lived in was
high and dry.