Old 06-06-2016, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bees in Loft

On 06/06/16 08:33, Chris Hogg wrote:
There's almost certainly a bee-keeping organisation in
your area that you can contact, who will advise you and may be able to
remove the colony.

I've twice had a swarm deposit itself on me, once in the middle
of my lawn(!), once on a bush. After the first time, I discovered
someone in my road kept bees; they were /most/ appreciative when
I told them about the second colony, and promptly removed it