Old 10-06-2016, 03:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
terl terl is offline

Default Will a soaker hose attached to a 5 litre container have enoughpressure?

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 00:02:04 +0200, Helen Pearson wrote:

I found it did not work for me. You may want to look up Ollas on the web.
They are basically a gallon container with holes in the bottom. You set
then on the surface, or more commonly bury them a few inches deep in the
bed.

It would be an easy matter to run some tuning from outside into the
Ollas.
Simple and cheap. gl