Old 14-06-2016, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BobHobden BobHobden is offline

Default Our new garden.

"Spider" wrote

BobHobden wrote:
Over the last couple of months we have been busy removing our old 3000
gal Koi pond and filters and turning our garden back into a garden like
most people have.
I had no idea the concrete walls were so thick under the butyl rubber
liner, took a heavy sledge hammer to shift it. Builder did a good job of
the walls (London weathered yellow brick) and the new patio (sawn brown
Indian sandstone) . After laying the lawn on Thursday it's now virtually
done except it needs some more plants.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhob...57667006183074

That's a grand job, Bob! It looks very attractive and I just know
you're going to have fun filling the voids with new plants.
Which Clematis is that, please? It's a lovely shade of blue.

It's Clematis Happy Anniversary.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.