Old 16-06-2016, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ian Jackson Ian Jackson is offline

Default Not more on glyphosate

In message , Martin P
writes
On Wed, 15 Jun 2016 20:35:37 +0100, Jeff Layman
wrote:

I hope the members of EC have a nice cup of coffee before coming to
their decision on the future of glyphosate:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2...probably-cause
-cancer-warns-world-health-organisation/

I hope it chokes then if they make the wrong decision. :-)
--
Martin in N Staffordshire

I heard ages ago that, in China, there is a higher-than-normal incidence
of cancer of the oesophagus. This was thought to be because of their way
of eating - using chopsticks to scoop hot food directly from a hand-held
bowl and into the mouth. This concerns me, as I usually prefer my food
and drinks to be either ice-cold - or possibly dangerously piping hot.
--
Ian