Old 21-06-2016, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] wardjfb@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default Bees in Loft

On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 5:53:12 PM UTC+1, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 11/06/2016 18:34, Nick Maclaren wrote:
Nor are most wasps - it's ONLY the common
and German wasps that are serious nuisances.

We've caught a couple of hornets this year. I've put them out, but I
wouldn't want to be stung by one. I gather they aren't generally aggressive.

Andy

I was stung by a hornet just walking in the garden - ten yards from their nest. After a visit to A&E, I discovered I had become anaphylactic.
Jonathan