Old 24-06-2016, 12:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default Rainwater Substitute

On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 12:16:26 +0100, Roger Tonkin
wrote:

Having just moved house, I have no immediate source of
rainwater for watering the orchids - apart from putting buckets
outside and hoping it will rain!

[It does not rain in Wales ]

I know that I should not use tap water, but what about bottled
water? Hopefully for only one or two waterings!

Thanks

Bottled water is often hard and alkaline. Most orchids prefer soft and
acid water.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com