Old 25-06-2016, 08:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
ZZyXX ZZyXX is offline

Default collecting melon seeds question

On 5/26/16 10:10 AM, George Shirley wrote:
On 5/26/2016 11:46 AM, T wrote:
On 05/25/2016 06:51 AM, George Shirley wrote:
I'm going to do it my way. G

Ha! A valiant effort! Did SWMBO roll her eyes? (I got
me one too. The more they love you, the bossier they get.)

I was eating healthy, organic stuff when I had all those strokes.

Organic "healthy carbs" (there is no such thing) gave me Diabetes.

Get your homocysteine checked. Nag, Nag, Nag.

We're enrolled in the only five star Medicare Advantage Plan in the
United States, Kelsey-Seybold. They take good care of us. I'm in the
middle of a prolonged nuclear testing for my heart, it is a PITA but
might help with some of the health problems I have.

I have Kaiser-Permanente which is supposedly a 5 start Medicare
Advantage Plan...they treat me very well

I've been carrying diabetes around since the early nineties and had my
first heart attack even earlier than that. It all comes from eating the
white man's food. Luckily I have a grandson who hunts so we get venison,
wild pig, etc. occasionally.