Old 26-06-2016, 12:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default collecting melon seeds question

George Shirley wrote:
We don't live long if we're stupid enough to put up with dud doctors
from some third world country. That being said I've had a couple of good
doctors from a third world country but I'm cautious about them anyway.

me too, ATM i'm screwed, but i did it to myself
so it is my fault. won't see my doc until this fall
for a checkup. she looks like she's 12yrs old. a
nun. nice lady. until then life goes on.

Today I spent to much time in the sunshine rigging netting over the fig
tree to keep the !@##% mockingbird's eating our figs. The mockingbird is
the state bird of Texas so I can't ping them with the air gun. I had to
go in the house and stand under a cold shower until I got cooled down
and that ain't a pretty sight. G

i got out and did some weed scraping and lopped
off the apple tree saplings. those things have
thorny branches... my plan to use them as a mulch
for the strawberries will need to be adjusted. i'll
let the leaves fall off and then i'll have to pick
the branches out of there and bury them. would be
too hard to pick/weed if i have to look out for
walking on thorns.

a bit warm here today. i had a nice siesta...
hoping for rains tomorrow.

songbird