Old 02-07-2016, 12:03 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Am I overdoing it?

Hi All,

The guy that gave me the free eggplant, sold me a squirt
bottle of organic fertilizer. Said his customers had
great success with it. (Plus he gave me a free $30 eggplant.)
Six squirts per gallon. Apply once a week.

Well now, my pump bottle is one gallon. It has cayenne pepper
and dish soap in it for my battle with the accursed earwigs.
So I added six squirts of the stuff to the devils brew. I
squirt it around and all over my plants. Basically where ever
earwigs could cause damage.

Question: am I overdoing the fertilizer. Maybe cut back to
two squirts per gallon?

Many thanks,
-T